Fees Assisted 2 Year Fixed Rate Mortgage - Remortgage only
RATES CORRECT AS AT 15 Apr 2016
Fixed upto and inc. 31/07/2018
Then changing to the Society's SVR, (currently)
For the remaining term of the mortgage
The overall cost for comparison is
Maximum loan to value
FEES AND CHARGES WILL APPLY, SOME OF WHICH ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, SEE BELOW.
A mortgage of £92,000.00 payable over 25 years initially on a fixed rate for 2 years at 2.34% and then on our current Standard Variable Rate of 5.69% (variable) for the remaining 23 years would require 24 monthly payments of £405.07 and 276 monthly payments of £561.72.
The total amount payable would be £164,790.78 made up of the loan amount plus interest of £72,755.78 and booking fee £0, product arrangement fee £0, valuation fee £0.
The overall cost for comparison is 5.18% APRC representative.
This representative example assumes a mortgage completion date on the 1st day of a calendar month.
The above representative example is for illustration purposes only and may vary depending on your personal circumstances.
- No Higher Lending Charge.
- 10% capital repayments are allowed each year without incurring an Early Repayment Charge.
- Tapered Early Repayment Charges apply up to and including 31 Jul 2018.
- Free standard valuation up to £999.
- Fees assisted in-house legal services for standard re-mortgages.
- Maximum loan £500,000.
- Interest calculated daily.
- This product is not available to interest only applications.
- This product is available for remortgage only.
|Booking Fee (payable on application – non-refundable)||£0|
|Product arrangement fee (payable on application – this is refundable should the mortgage not complete)||£0|