Warning: THE MORTGAGED PROPERTY (WHICH MAY BE YOUR HOME) MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
What to expect
If you decide to take advice, you'll need to book a telephone appointment with one of our friendly advisors. During your telephone appointment you will be asked a number of questions to help them understand your circumstances and what you are looking for from your mortgage. Based on the information you provide, our qualified advisor will recommend the best product we have available for you.
Questions you are likely to be asked include:
Your monthly budget?
- Your income (salary, pension, bonus, over time etc.)
- Any regular expenditure including loans, credit cards, hire purchase and childcare costs, and anything else you spend every month over and above your mortgage and household bills.
- Do you have a budget in mind? Can you afford to pay more a month or do you want to pay the same or less? If interest rates were to rise could you afford to pay more?
- Are you planning on making any overpayments, either regularly or as a one off?
- Do you have any savings? Do you have any plans for these?
When would you like to review your mortgage next?
- Do you expect any significant changes to your incomings/outgoings, for example children going to school or a promotion at work?
- Do you have any plans to move home in the future? If so, when?
- Are you planning to do any work on your home?
Download the 'What to expect?' checklist to help you get prepared for your appointment.Download the checklist (PDF)
To organise a telephone appointment, please call us on: 03450 505064