At Leeds Building Society we want to make it even easier for you to manage your finances at any time¹.
Forgotten your password?
If you’ve forgotten your password to log into our online services, simply give our call centre a call on 0113 225 7777 and one of our team will be happy to assist you.
Internet Explorer 7
Some customers have reported problems accessing their online savings accounts after installing Internet Explorer 7 (IE7) on their PCs. This is due to the cookie settings in IE7.
To customise your settings:
- Select ‘Tools’ from the browser toolbar
- Then select ‘Internet Options’
- From the ‘Privacy’ tab, set the slider to Medium-High
- Click OK or Apply
This should resolve the problem and allow you access to your online details.
We now offer the following online facilities, just click an option below to find out more and begin experiencing the convenience of secure online account management.
Find out more about our:
- Range of Online Savings Products
- Online account management for Albion Cheque & Premier Current Accounts
- Range of Online Mortgages
- Online Credit Card
Some of our Online Application facilities may require you to provide us with the following information so you may find it useful to have the details to hand.
- Bank Account Details
- National Insurance Number
- Leeds Building Society Account Number (For existing customers)