Changes to how you log in
We’ve made improvements to make it easier to log in by letting you choose your own username and password. The first time you log in after Saturday 3rd March 2018 we'll ask you to set up your new login details.
To help you with this we've created a short video.
Setting up new details
It's easy to set up your new details, just follow the steps below:
- Enter your 10 digit customer number
- To verify you we'll ask for your date of birth, surname and 3 characters from your password (to reset your password call us on 03450 50 50 75 open 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week)
- Confirm your contact details
- Enter the verification codes we've sent to your mobile (if you've provided one) and email
- Create your new username and password
- Set up your memorable questions (these help us make sure it’s you when you want to access your account in the future)