Leeds Building Society launches new fixed rate ISA with 25% access!
Leeds Building Society’s new 1 year fixed rate ISA at 2.00% gross p.a./ AER provides the flexibility and peace of mind that comes with access to 25% of the funds, without notice or penalty, at any time.
Kim Rebecchi, Leeds Building Society’s Sales and Marketing Director said, “Our 1 year ISA at 2.00% is a competitive high street rate for a tax free account allowing 25% penalty free access to the funds.
“With just over six weeks to go until the end of the 2012/2013 tax year, this new account offers a good rate of return to those investors still to use their £5,640 tax free allowance.
“I anticipate our 1 year fixed rate ISA, with a minimum investment of just £1 and access to 25% of the funds without notice or penalty, will be popular. It is available to open by post, online and in branch.”
For more information, customers can call into their local branch, visit the website at www.leedsbuildingsociety.co.uk, or call the savings hotline, on 08450 540 995.
Notes to Editors
1 Year Fixed Rate ISA (Issue 44)
- 2.00% gross p.a./ AER fixed until 31st March 2014
- Interest is paid on maturity, 31st March 2014
- Annual interest can be added to the account, transferred or paid to another account with the society
- Minimum Investment £1
- Maximum investment is £5,640 (2012/2013 tax year allowance)
- Transfers in of previous years ISA subscriptions are not permitted
- Unlimited withdrawals of up to 25% of the initial investment can be made without notice or loss of interest at any time (if further withdrawals are made or the account is closed the account will be subject to 90 days loss of interest)
- Can be opened online, by post or in branch
- Can be operated by post or branch
Leeds Building Society has 67 branches throughout the UK, Gibraltar and Ireland and assets of £10.3bn (as at 31 December 2012). The Society has operated from the centre of Leeds since 1886.