£1,000 cashback is extra incentive with latest Leeds fixed rates
New two year fixed rate deals with £1,000 cashback are being added to Leeds Building Society’s mortgage range.
The following two year fixed rate products will be launched on Thursday, 22nd September:
- 99% up to 65% LTV (Loan to Value)
- 05% up to 75% LTV
- 15% up to 80% LTV, and
- 25% up to 85%
Each comes with a low £199 fee and a free valuation, as well as fees assisted legal services for standard remortgages.
“These new two year deals are market-leading rates with the added attraction of incentives including a generous cashback,” said Jaedon Green, Leeds Building Society’s Director of Product and Distribution.
“The cashback, low fee and free valuation are ideal for homebuyers wishing to keep their initial costs to a minimum or homeowners wanting to switch to a better deal from their current mortgage while rates are at record lows.”
The Society also has refreshed its existing fixed rate mortgage range, with cuts to some rates on three and five year deals, available from Friday, 23rd September.
- Three year fixed rate at 1.99% up to 75% LTV, with a low £199 fee and a free valuation, and fees assisted legal services for standard remortgages
- Three year fixed rate at 2.14% up to 80% LTV, with a low £199 fee and a free valuation, and fees assisted legal services for standard remortgages
- Five year fixed rate at 2.35% up to 85% LTV, with a £999 fee
- Five year fixed rate at 2.55% up to 85% LTV, with a low £199 fee and a free valuation, and fees assisted legal services for standard remortgages
Notes to Editors
Leeds Building Society won the awards for Best Building Society Savings Provider and Innovation in Personal Finance (Part and part mortgages) at the 2016 Moneyfacts Awards.
The Society received the ‘Innovation Award (Lenders)’ at the Mortgage Finance Gazette Awards 2016, the third consecutive year it has won this category, as well as the award for ‘Product Innovation (Lenders)’.
The Society also has been named ‘Best Regular Savings Account Provider’ for the second consecutive year by independent consumer advice website Savings Champion.
Leeds Building Society has 65 branches throughout the UK, Gibraltar and Ireland and assets of £14.9bn (at 30th June 2016). The Society has operated from the centre of Leeds since 1886.