Leeds Building Society Treasury department is active in the wholesale money markets, offering time deposits and certificates of deposit typically in the periods of 3 months – 2 years.
Both Time Deposits and Certificates of Deposit offer a fixed rate of interest for a fixed term, with interest paid gross on maturity.
The terms of a Leeds Building Society deposit are detailed below:
- Rates and availability are subject to change.
- Deposits can be placed in Sterling and Euros only.
- The minimum deposit is £500,000 or €500,000.
- No access to the funds will be available until the contracted maturity date.
- The facility is not available for individual accounts.
- The funds paid to us must be returned upon maturity to the bank account which they came from, we cannot repay to any other account.
All new counterparties are required to complete the application form before the Society can begin to accept deposits.
For further information or indicative interest rates, please contact our dealing team on 0113 2467593.