This content will be displayed to MSO enabled brokers only.
Before you log in and submit an application please take note of the following:
- The products and services on this site are available to UK residents only. Mortgage applicants must be 18 years or over. Mortgages are subject to eligibility, status and financial standing.
- Our website cannot currently create Illustrations for guarantor, porting or split product applications, or any application with more than 2 applicants. If you require a Illustration for an application of any of these, please complete an Illustration Request.
- The Society no longer offers Short Term Income Protection (STIP) products. Therefore any references to STIP and/or customer information provided in the application regarding STIP will not be processed.
- When completing an online application, please make sure that your client's details are entered where appropriate, not your details. This is particularly important in the address, telephone number and email sections.
- After you submit your client’s application we will email you with a list of specific requirements. Our Application Requirements Guide will give you an indication of what is typically required together with information showing you how to submit these items to us.
- We will not manually provide an update or chase you for the required documentation or fees.
- If you have any questions, our online service FAQs may help you.
You will be required to:
- verify the identity of all applicants;
- ensure that the application has been fully and properly completed; and
Please ensure that you read the full Terms of Business (PDF) which forms a legal contract between you and us. If you do have any queries regarding this document, please contact us before you proceed.
Please use your broker number as your username.I agree - log in