2 Year Help To Buy Fixed Rate Mortgage
RATES CORRECT AS AT 24 September 2021
Fixed up to and inc. 31/12/2023
Then changing to the Society's SVR less a discount of 1.25%, (currently)
Up to and inc. 31/12/2026
Then changing to the Society's SVR, (currently)
For the remaining term of the mortgage
The overall cost for comparison is
Maximum loan to value
FEES AND CHARGES WILL APPLY, SOME OF WHICH ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, SEE BELOW.
A mortgage of £200,000.00 payable over 25 years initially on a fixed rate for 2 years at 1.34% and then a 1.25% discount on our current Standard Variable Rate of 5.29% giving a rate of 4.04% for 3 years and then on our current Standard Variable Rate of 5.29% for the remaining 20 years would require 24 monthly payments of £784.57, 36 monthly payments of £1036.79 and 240 monthly payments of £1152.55.
The total amount payable would be £333,800.84 made up of the loan amount plus interest of £132,766.84 and application fee £0, product fee £999, valuation fee £0, funds transfer fee £35.
The overall cost for comparisons is 4.4% APRC representative.
This representative example assumes a mortgage completion date on the 1st day of a calendar month.
The above representative example is for illustration purposes only and may vary depending on your personal circumstances.
- Interest calculated daily.
- Maximum loan for purchase £480,000 subject to scheme rules.
- Maximum loan for re-mortgages £500,000.
- Free standard valuation up to £999 .
- This product is not available to interest only applications.
- 10% capital repayments are allowed each year during the fixed rate period without incurring an Early Repayment Charge.
- Tapered Early Repayment Charges apply up to and including 31 Dec 2023.
Application Fee (payable on application - non-refundable)
Product Fee (payable on application - this is refundable should the mortgage not complete)
Mortgage Exit Fee