Leeds Building Society launches New Year sale mortgage range
Leeds Building Society has transformed its current 2 Year fixed rate mortgage deals into a range of New Year sale products, where customers can save over £1,100. The completion fee of £800 has been removed and a free standard valuation up to £335 added. In addition, the Society is offering free legal services for standard re-mortgages. These new deals are the lowest rates currently available in the market on a fees assisted basis.
The Society’s 2 Year Fixed Rate products are available at current rates of 2.54% up to 75% loan to value (LTV), at 2.94% up to 80% LTV and at 3.54% up to 85% LTV. All tiers of the product allow 10% capital repayments each year without penalty, have no higher lending charge and a booking fee of only £199.
Kim Rebecchi, Leeds Building Society’s Sales and Marketing Director said, “We are delighted to get 2013 off to a great start by converting our 2 Year Fixed Rate’s into a New Year sale mortgage range, which offer the lowest rates in the market on a fees assisted basis.
“The removal of the £800 completion fee and the addition of a free standard valuation up to £335, on rates beginning at only 2.54%, mean it really will be a Happy New Year.
“The opportunity to minimise the cost of the biggest monthly outgoing will be welcomed and this sale product provides this. These fees assisted products are ideal for purchases and remortgages alike.”
For more information, customers can call into their local branch or apply online at www.leedsbuildingsociety.co.uk. Alternatively call the Society’s mortgage hotline, on 08450 540 994, where qualified mortgage advisors are available 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm in the North East based call centre.
Notes to Editors
This product is only available through the Society’s Branches, Call Centre and online.
New Year Mortgage Sale Direct Only 2 Year Fixed Rate up to and including 31 January 2015
- Fees Assisted 2 Year Fixed Rate up to and including 31 January 2015, 2.54% available up to 75% LTV
- Fees Assisted 2 Year Fixed Rate up to and including 31 January 2015, 2.94% available from 76% to 80% LTV
- Fees Assisted 2 Year Fixed Rate up to and including 31 January 2015, 3.54% available from 81% to 85% LTV
- No Higher Lending Charge
- £199 Booking Fee
- No Completion Fee (previously £800)
- Free standard valuation up to £335
- Free in-house legal services for standard re-mortgages
- 10% capital repayments are allowed each year without penalty
- Tapered early repayment charges of 3% of the amount redeemed in year 1 and 2% in year 2.
- Rate includes 0.24% discount for taking the Society’s homecover insurance, required until 31 January 2015. If home cover is not taken at any time, 0.24% discount will not apply.
Leeds Building Society has assets of £10bn (as at 30 June 2012) and 67 branches throughout the UK, Gibraltar and Ireland. The Society has operated from the centre of Leeds since 1886.