Information for Solicitors can be found on the LMS Solicitors Panels page.
You will need Adobe Reader to download and view most of the documents below. It is free and can be downloaded from the Adobe website.
Most Popular Forms
Application Submission Requirements
We will email you with a list of specific requirements upon receipt of a new mortgage application. Our Application Requirements Guide will give you an indication of what is typically required together with information showing you how to submit these items to us.
Offer Extension Declaration
Before you make an application for an offer extension, there are a few things you need to know:
- You can only apply for offer extensions for cases submitted from and including 15th June 2018.
- The request can only be made in the two months prior to expiry of the offer.
- You may be required to provide us with additional documentation like a pay-slip or bank statement, even if your client’s financial circumstances haven’t changed. This is judged on a case by case basis and is all part of our due diligence process.
- Offer extensions are subject to a £70 revaluation fee.
- Certification of Supporting Documentation
- Confirmation of Occupancy Declaration (May 2015)
- Decision in Principle
- Declaration of Intent to Reside
- Declaration of Intent to Let
- Declaration of Intent to be Sole Occupier
- Declaration of Occupier
- Existing Properties Declaration Form
- General Investment Conditions
- Gifted Deposit Form
- Ground 2 Notice
- Guarantor Form
- Interest only guidance notes
- Illustration Request
- Lending into Retirement Declaration
- Retirement Interest Only Mortgages - Income Drawdown Pension Details
- Standing Order Form
- Supplementary Property Form
- Tenancy Reference Document
- Transfer of Ownership Application Form