A dedicated new build service
We’re really proud of our new build offer. We always look for reasons to lend rather than reasons not to - so we accept applications on a wide and varied range of new build cases, including those less well served by the wider market.
If you’ve got questions about a specific case, or if there’s anything we haven’t covered on this page, you can contact our new build helpdesk on:
- Telephone – 0113 205 2646 (9am-5pm Monday to Friday)
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Offer Extension Applications
Did you know, for new build cases experiencing delays to a building schedule, you can make an application to extend the original offer? All you need to do is simply complete the declaration form below.
Before you make this application, there are a few things you need to know:
- The request can only be made in the two months prior to expiry of the offer.
- You may be required to provide us with additional documentation like a pay-slip or bank statement, even if your client’s financial circumstances haven’t changed.
- Offer extensions are subject to a £70 revaluation fee.
Modern Methods of Construction (MMC)
We embrace new and novel approaches to help people into their own homes. That means we’re pleased to consider lending on properties built from MMC. Each case will be assessed individually and on the recommendations of the Society’s valuers. All MMC must comply with the new build policy regarding new build warranties and guarantees.