Invest in a little time to talk about saving.See how we can help
- Minimum operating balance: £100
- Maximum balance: £1,000,000 (£2,000,000 for joint accounts)
- Access is limited to withdrawals of up to 25% of your capital investment without notice or loss of interest prior to maturity (30 April 2015) subject to the minimum balance of £100 being maintained
- Closure of the account or further withdrawals are not permitted until the day after maturity (1 May 2015)
- Interest paid annually 30 April (commencing 30 April 2015) and on maturity (30 April 2015)
Fixed up to and inc. 30 June 2016
Then changing to our SVR (currently)
The overall cost for comparison is5.3% APR Maximum loan to value 75% | 10% capital repayments allowed per year without incurring an Early Repayment Charge | Maximum loan £500,000 applies to loans up to 75% LTV | Booking fee (£199 - non refundable), redemption fee (£199), product arrangement fee (£800 - refundable) and other fees will apply – check product details for more information | Tapered Early Repayment Charges up to and including 30 June 2016.
Warning: Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
You’ll notice that we talk about ‘members’ and not ‘customers’. And there’s never a mention of ‘shareholders’. This is because Leeds Building Society is proudly a mutual society. We are owned by our members, the people who have mortgages and savings with us.
If you’re used to dealing with the banks, this might sound revolutionary, but it’s how we’ve worked for over 130 years. With all that experience, we know exactly how to design financial products to meet the ever-changing needs of our members’ lives and all the little surprises life brings.Discover more about us