Choose your perfect ISA to start saving tax-freeView our ISA accounts
- Interest paid: on maturity (31 May 2016)
- Minimum investment & operating balance: £100
- Maximum investment: The maximum you can invest for the 2015/2016 tax year is £15,240, less any amount invested in a Stocks and Shares ISA in the same tax year
- Withdrawals: withdraw up to 25% of your capital investment without notice or loss of interest, prior to maturity and subject to minimum balance of £100 being maintained.
- Deposits not permitted in future tax years
- Deposits for the 2015/2016 tax year can be made up to and including 31 May 2015. After this date the account may be closed for further deposits at any time and without notice at which point you will not be able to invest further funds.
Fixed up to and inc. 31 Mar 2018
Then changing to our SVR (currently)
The overall cost for comparison is5.2% APR Maximum loan to value 80% | Maximum loan £500,000 applies to loans up to 80% LTV | No Higher Lending Charge | Tapered Early Repayment Charges apply up to and including 31 Mar 2018 | Free Standard valuation up to £560 | Fees assisted in-house legal services for standard remortgages | Maximum loan £500,000 | 10% capital repayments allowed each year without incurring an Early Repayment Charge | Interest calculated daily | £1,000 Cashback upon completion | Booking fee (£0 - non refundable), redemption fee (£199), product arrangement fee (£800 - refundable) and other fees will apply – check product details for more information | Tapered Early Repayment Charges up to and including 31 Mar 2018.
Warning: Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
You’ll notice that we talk about ‘members’ and not ‘customers’. And there’s never a mention of ‘shareholders’. This is because Leeds Building Society is proudly a mutual society. We are owned by our members, the people who have mortgages and savings with us.
If you’re used to dealing with the banks, this might sound revolutionary, but it’s how we’ve worked for 140 years. With all that experience, we know exactly how to design financial products to meet the ever-changing needs of our members’ lives and all the little surprises life brings.Discover more about us