90% of our members say we go the extra mile**Start saving today
Annual Interest Option2.10% Gross‡ p.a./ AER†(fixed)
Monthly Interest Option2.05% Gross‡ p.a. 2.07% AER† (fixed)
- Interest paid: on maturity (30 June 2016)
- Minimum operating balance: £100
- Maximum investment: £1,000,000 (£2,000,000 for joint accounts)
- Interest paid: annually on 31 July (commencing 31 July 2016) and on maturity (31 July 2018), or monthly on the last working day of the month (commencing 30 June 2015) and on maturity (31 July 2018)
- Withdrawals: withdraw up to 25% of your capital investment without notice or loss of interest, prior to maturity and subject to the minimum balance of £100 being maintained.
- Deposits into this account can be made up to and including 31 July 2015. After this date the account may be closed for further deposits at any time and without notice.
Fixed up to and inc. 31 Aug 2018
Then changing to our SVR (currently)
The overall cost for comparison is5.1% APR Maximum loan to value 80% | Maximum loan £500,000 applies to loans up to 80% LTV | No Higher Lending Charge | Tapered Early Repayment Charges apply up to and including 31 Aug 2018 | Free Standard valuation up to £560 | Fees assisted in-house legal services for standard remortgages | Maximum loan £500,000 | 10% capital repayments allowed each year without incurring an Early Repayment Charge | Interest calculated daily | £1,000 Cashback upon completion | Booking fee (£0), redemption fee (£199), product arrangement fee (£199 - refundable) and other fees will apply – check product details for more information
Warning: Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
You’ll notice that we talk about ‘members’ and not ‘customers’. And there’s never a mention of ‘shareholders’. This is because Leeds Building Society is proudly a mutual society. We are owned by our members, the people who have mortgages and savings with us.
If you’re used to dealing with the banks, this might sound revolutionary, but it’s how we’ve worked for 140 years. With all that experience, we know exactly how to design financial products to meet the ever-changing needs of our members’ lives and all the little surprises life brings.Discover more about us