Whatever stage you're at, we put you first.Find out how you could win a trip to Paris
- Interest paid: annually on 31 Aug (commencing 31 Aug 2015) and on maturity (31 Aug 2016)
- Minimum subscription and operating balance: £100
- Maximum subscription: you can subscribe up to a maximum of £15,000 in the 2014/15 tax year (subject to any stocks and shares ISA subscriptions you have made for the 2014/2015 tax year) plus accrued interest credited to the account
- Rates: fixed for a two year period
- Further subscriptions: not permitted in future tax years
Please note: The 2 year Fixed Rate ISA (Issue 56) is a limited issue and may be withdrawn without notice. This means that once the product has been withdrawn, you will not be able to subscribe further funds to the account. You may transfer in previous years subscriptions provided the product has not been withdrawn.
View this 2 year Fixed Rate ISA More about savings with us Rates correct as at 1 Jul 2014
Fixed up to and inc. 31 Oct 2016
Then changing to our SVR (currently)
The overall cost for comparison is5.3% APR Maximum loan to value 75% | 10% capital repayments allowed per year without incurring an Early Repayment Charge | Maximum loan £500,000 applies to loans up to 75% LTV | Free standard valuation up to £335 | Booking fee (£199 - non refundable), redemption fee (£199), product arrangement fee (£800 - refundable) and other fees will apply – check product details for more information | Tapered Early Repayment Charges up to and including 31 Oct 2016.
Warning: Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
You’ll notice that we talk about ‘members’ and not ‘customers’. And there’s never a mention of ‘shareholders’. This is because Leeds Building Society is proudly a mutual society. We are owned by our members, the people who have mortgages and savings with us.
If you’re used to dealing with the banks, this might sound revolutionary, but it’s how we’ve worked for over 130 years. With all that experience, we know exactly how to design financial products to meet the ever-changing needs of our members’ lives and all the little surprises life brings.Discover more about us