For your peace of mind
Whether you’re looking for basic cover or something extra, our flexible buildings and contents cover options allow
you to decide. And it only takes a few minutes!
There are lots of reasons to arrange your Home Insurance with
Leeds Building Society, here are just a few...
Committed to delivering the highest levels of customer service.
Our expert team will ensure you receive the best cover for your needs.
Committed to getting it right first time, every time.
...it's simple and easy to arrange
Here are just some of the benefits of flexible Home Insurance:
We'll even guarantee your quote
premium for 90 days if you're not
ready to switch just yet.
- 20% off* when you take buildings and contents cover together
- £50 Marks and Spencer voucher when you take out your
buildings and contents policy†
- 24 hour dedicated emergency helpline
- Replacement as new on your household contents
- Contents cover up to £60,000 or more if needed
- Flexible options on accidental damage, policy excesses and
additional covers such as personal belongings, pedal cycles
and Home Emergency Cover.
Leeds Building Society Home Insurance is arranged by Leeds Building Society and is administered and underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited.
Subject to product cover selection, policy terms, conditions and exclusions.
*Customers taking both buildings and contents together will be eligible for a 20% discount off their premium. †Receive a £50 Marks & Spencer voucher when the buildings and contents policy is taken out. If a buildings or contents policy is taken separately, you will receive a £25 Marks & Spencer voucher. Terms and conditions apply, ask for details. Buildings and contents insurance arranged by Leeds Building Society is underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited. Registered in Scotland, number 2116. Registered Office: Pitheavlis, Perth PH2 0NH. Aviva Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Financial Services Registration number 202153. Aviva Insurance Limited may decline to quote in some circumstances. Leeds Building Society is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority and our registration number is 164992. We may monitor and/or record your telephone conversation with the Society to ensure consistent service levels (including colleague training).
Or call us now on 08451 960 593 - Monday to Friday, 9am - 8pm and Saturday 9am - 1pm
20% Buildings and Contents discount terms and conditions
- Applicants must be aged 18 years or over.
- If you take out buildings and contents insurance, during February 2014, through Leeds Building Society you will be entitled to a 20% discount off your total building and contents insurance premium.
- The 20% discount applies only to buildings and contents cover. Additional cover options including but not limited to Accidental Damage cover, Personal Belongings cover, Legal Expenses and Home Emergency cover will not be discounted.
- The 20% discount will automatically be applied to the buildings and contents premium.
- As the discount is automatically applied reference to the discount will not appear in the quotation or policy schedule documents.
- If paying by Direct Debit, the 20% discount will be applied and spread over a 12-month period.
- Minimum premiums apply. If the quoted premium is already at the minimum premium level, the discount will not apply.
- The promoter of this offer is Leeds Building Society.
- Only one application per person.
- The Society reserves the right to withdraw or vary this offer.
- This offer is only available to new Home Insurance customers.
- Buildings and Contents insurance arranged by Leeds Building Society is underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited. Registered in Scotland, number 2116. Registered Office: Pitheavlis, Perth PH2 0NH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Financial Services Registration No. 202153.
- Aviva Insurance Limited may decline to quote in some circumstances.
Click to view the Key Facts about our Insurance Services »
We may monitor and/or record your telephone conversations with the Society to ensure consistent service levels (including staff training).