Representative example 17.9% p.a. (variable) on card purchases.
This is equivalent to 17.9% APR representative (variable) based
on a credit limit of £1,200.
Enjoy the benefits of the Leeds Building Society Credit Card – great introductory rates on balance transfers, money transfers and card purchases, plus earn 0.5% cash back on all of your day-to-day spending.
- 0% on balance transfers for 12 months, from the date your account is opened (3% handling fee). For this great rate your balance needs to be transferred within the first 90 days of opening your account.
- 0% on money transfers for 12 months, from the date your account is opened (4% handling fee). For this great rate your balance needs to be transferred within the first 90 days of opening your account.
- 0% on card purchases 3 months from the date your account is opened.
- 0.5% cash back* on all your day to day spending
Maximum annual retail spend £15,000
Minimum redemption criteria £10
Automatic redemption applied directly to the customer’s credit card account every January.
- Online Banking: This account is set up with paperless statements. To access your statement simply enrol with our Online Banking service, where you'll
also be able to check your balance, transaction history, view your PIN, manage your Direct Debits, arrange a balance transfer and much more.
- Fraud Protection:** You will not be liable for any fraudulent transactions online or on the high street, providing you call us as soon as your card
cannot be found or if you notice any unusual transactions on your account.
Already have a Leeds Building Society credit Card?
Go to the Online Account Management Centre »
Register for Online Account Management »
Leeds Building Society Cash Back Terms and Conditions
- You will be awarded cash back of 0.5% on qualifying purchases made using the Leeds Building Society Credit Card. A qualifying purchase is any purchase made by you or an additional cardholder and excludes purchases that are refunded or returned, cash transactions, balance transfers, interest, fees and charges and expenditure in excess of your credit limit.
- Cash back will be awarded on the first £15,000 of qualifying purchases each year (running from 1 January to 31 December). Any spend in excess of £15,000 will not be a qualifying purchase.
- You must have accrued a minimum of £10 in order to redeem cash back. If you do not earn £10 cash back in the preceding 12 month period, the amount of cash back you have earned will be carried over to the next 12 months.
- Your cash back will be credited to your Leeds Building Society Credit Card account on 1 January each year and your accrued cash back will be shown on your monthly statement.
- We may cancel or suspend your entitlement to cash back if you breach the terms and conditions of the Leeds Building Society Credit Card, or if we suspect that you or an additional cardholder has committed fraud on the account.
- No accrued cash back will be payable if you close your account before the cash back is credited to your account.
- We may change these rules, including the rate at which you earn cash back, or withdraw the scheme at any time by giving you 30 days advance notice.
- If you have any queries about your cash back please contact customer services on 0113 225 7777.
*0.5% cash back on card purchases. Customers will not be eligible to earn cash back if they are in breach of their Leeds Building Society Credit Card terms and conditions. Qualifying purchases exclude any purchases that are refunded or returned, balance transfers, and any default or other charges. Customers must have accrued a minimum of £10 in order to redeem their cash back. Cash back payments will be made to the customer's credit card on 1 January each year. Cash back will be awarded on the first £15,000 of spend each year (running from 1 January to 31 December). Any spend in excess of this will not be a qualifying purchase for the purpose of the cash back offer. Customers will lose any cash back accrued if they close their account before the cash back payment is made.
**You must call us as soon as the card cannot be found or if you notice any unusual transactions on your account.
Promotional rates will no longer apply from the beginning of any statement period during which you have breached your terms and conditions, for example if you haven’t paid on time or have gone over your credit limit. You cannot transfer balances between MBNA accounts.