Product transfer service
If your client's current Leeds Building Society mortgage product is coming to end and they are looking to change to a new product with us, it’s now quick and easy to transfer using our product transfer service.
This service is available for all like for like product transfers. Apply online now in a few easy steps.
Benefits for you and your client
- Simple and straightforward process
- No conveyancing, valuation or legal fees
- Quick turnaround times - offer sent out within 4 days
- We will pay 0.20% procurement fee
- No additional credit checks on like for like transfers
You can use this service online if your client
- Has an existing mortgage product with us
- Doesn't need to make any other changes to their mortgage, such as borrowing more, changing term or repayment method, adding or removing borrowers or making a capital payment
- Doesn't have more than 1 part on their mortgage
- Doesn't have a Shared Equity mortgage
- Is up to date with their mortgage payments
- Pays their mortgage by direct debit
However, if your client has more than one part on their mortgage or has a Shared Equity mortgage or doesn't pay by direct debit you can still request a product transfer by calling us on 03450 50 50 64.
Your client will need to call us if
In some cases your client may need to come directly to us for their product transfer. Below are examples of when they’ll need to call us themselves. Unfortunately in these circumstances we can’t pay you a proc fee.
- They’re making changes to their mortgage like
- changing the term or repayment method
- They want additional borrowing
- They’re transferring equity
- They live in Gibraltar
- They are in arrears
- They have an ERC and want to pay it
Your client can contact us on 03450 50 50 64.
To carry out a product transfer, you first need to register with Mortgage Hub. If you’ve already done that, then you can start your transfer right away. Not registered yet? The first step is to follow the link below.
All available products can be found on your sourcing system or you can view them by logging on to our product transfer portal.
How to request a product transfer?
You can request an offer to change to a new product for your client online.
Client's current mortgage details
Select new mortgage
Review and submit