You will need Adobe Reader to download and view most of the documents below. It is free and can be downloaded from the Adobe website.
Application requirements & forms
The guides and forms below will give you an indication of what’s typically required and how to submit it to us. But you’ll see a list of specific requirements on the portal once a Decision in Principle is in place.
Paper applications & porting forms
At the moment our system doesn’t support porting applications. If you need an illustration, a Decision in Principle or you wish to submit an application, use the relevant form below.
- Application requirements guide
- Confirmation of occupancy declaration
- Decision in Principle
- Existing properties declaration form
- Fair processing notice
- Illustration request
- Lending into retirement declaration
- Mortgage application Form
- Offer extension declaration
- Portfolio landlords declaration
- Retirement interest only mortgage - Income drawn down pension details
- Supplementary property form