If you are using Internet Explorer, you will need version 9 or above to log in to your account or apply online. To upgrade your browser visit the Microsoft website.
Terms & Conditions
Before you apply, please read the following Terms & Conditions and the Financial Services Compensation Scheme Information Sheet so that you are fully informed about your savings account.
The Investment Conditions and the Product Terms & Conditions form a legal contract between you and us so it's important that you read these documents carefully. You should save or print off the relevant documents so that you can keep them in a safe place and easily reference them in future.
1) Investment Conditions
- General Investment Conditions (PDF) - these conditions apply to all accounts, apart from our Online Accounts.
- Online Investment Conditions (PDF) - these conditions apply to all of our Online Accounts.
- Financial Services Compensation Scheme Information Sheet (PDF) - this document applies to all our Savings Accounts.
- Once you have completed your application form, you can choose to print, sign and date a copy and return this to us at the address below. Please ensure that you date the application form as the same date you completed it online.
- Alternatively, you can choose for the Society to print this on your behalf. We will then send this to you by post for you to sign and date and return to us at the address below. Again, please ensure that you date the application form as the same date you completed it online.
- Whichever option you choose you will need to enclose a cheque with your application form in respect of your opening deposit, unless you intend to make an ISA transfer, in which case you will need to send either a completed Cash ISA Transfer Authority Form (PDF) or a Stocks and Shares to Cash ISA Transfer Authority Form (PDF).
- Please send the applicable documents to: Leeds Building Society, Investment Services, 105 Albion Street, Leeds, LS1 5AS.
- We are required to verify your name, address and date of birth. To do this, we will use an electronic verification system which you can find more information on here. If we can't identify you electronically, you may need to send us some documentation to verify your identity. In this case we will send you an email with further details.
- If you are an existing member of the Society with an account that has been transacted upon in the last 3 years, further identification may not be required.
I acknowledge I have read and printed the General Investment Conditions/Online Investment Conditions (as applicable), the Financial Services Compensation Scheme Information Sheet and the Product Terms & Conditions applicable to my chosen account and I would like to proceed.I agree - applyBack to savings