Leeds Building Society only accepts mortgage applications from intermediaries where they are providing an advised sales service, with the exception of Buy to Let & Holiday Let applications. It is the responsibility of the intermediary to ensure that all applicable law including, without limitation, the Financial Conduct Authority rules on advised mortgage sales are complied with including, without limitation, the provision of adequate explanations.
Right to Buy Purchase Only 5 Year Fixed Rate Mortgage
|Initial rate fixed up to and inc. 28/02/2029||Then the Society's SVR thereafter, (currently)||Overall cost for comparison (APRC)||Max LTV||Product Fee|
|Max loan amount £2,000,000|
A mortgage of £100,000.00 payable over 25 years initially on a fixed rate for 5 years at 5.10% and then on our current Standard Variable Rate of 8.24% (variable) for the remaining 20 years would require 60 monthly payments of £589.83 and 240 monthly payments of £754.55.
The total amount payable would be £216,516.80 made up of the loan amount plus interest of £116,481.80 and application fee £0, product fee £0, valuation fee £0, funds transfer fee £35.
The overall cost for comparison is 7.1% APRC representative.
This representative example assumes a mortgage completion date on the 1st day of a calendar month.
The above representative example is for illustration purposes only and may vary depending on your personal circumstances.
Key details about this product range
- Unless otherwise indicated, these products are only available for house purchases.
- A product fee is payable on application (where applicable) but is refundable should the mortgage not complete.
- A mortgage exit fee of £199 will apply.
- Tapered Early Repayment Charges may apply.
- Interest calculated daily.
- These products are not available to interest only applications .
- The products and services on this site are available to UK residents only.
- Mortgage applicants must be 18 years or over.
- Mortgages are subject to eligibility, status and financial standing.
For more detail about specific products, visit the links in the table above.