Leeds Building Society only accepts mortgage applications from intermediaries where they are providing an advised sales service, with the exception of Buy to Let & Holiday Let applications. It is the responsibility of the intermediary to ensure that all applicable law including, without limitation, the Financial Conduct Authority rules on advised mortgage sales are complied with including, without limitation, the provision of adequate explanations.
Standard Variable Rate Mortgages
|The Society's SVR applies for the term of the mortgage (currently)||Overall cost for comparison (APRC)||Max LTV||Product Fee|
|Max loan amount £600,000 / It's not possible to apply for this product online.|
A mortgage of £31,000.00 payable over 25 years on our Standard Variable Rate for the mortgage term of 25 years at our current rate of 8.24% (variable) would require 300 monthly payments of £243.97.
The total amount payable would be £73,190.60 made up of the loan amount plus interest of £42,190.60 and application fee £0, product fee £0, valuation fee £0, funds transfer fee £35.
The overall cost for comparison is 8.6% APRC representative.
This representative example assumes a mortgage completion date on the 1st day of a calendar month.
The above representative example is for illustration purposes only and may vary depending on your personal circumstances.
Key details about this product range
- Unless otherwise indicated, these products are only available for house purchases or for customers remortgaging from another lender.
- A product fee is payable on application (where applicable) but is refundable should the mortgage not complete.
- A mortgage exit fee of £199 will apply.
- Tapered Early Repayment Charges may apply.
- Interest calculated daily.
- These products are not available to interest only applications.
- The products and services on this site are available to UK residents only.
- Mortgage applicants must be 18 years or over.
- Mortgages are subject to eligibility, status and financial standing.
For more detail about specific products, visit the links in the table above.
We have developed a set of short, easy-to-use guides to our criteria.
Please contact your nearest Development Manager. Find your nearest Development Manager »