Limited Company Buy to Let Mortgages
AVAILABLE TO INTERMEDIARIES ONLY
Limited Company Buy to Let Mortgages - key points
All cases will need to be submitted using Mortgage Extra. Find out more about Limited Company Buy to Let.
To calculate affordability for Limited Company Buy to Let cases you can download our borrowing calculator.
- The company must only be registered with one or more of the following standard industrial classification (SIC) codes:
68100 / 7012 – Buying and selling of own real estate
68209 / 7020 – Other letting and operating of own or leased real estate
68320 / 7032 – Management of real estate on a fee or contract basis
- Portfolio Landlord criteria applies where the company and its directors and shareholders own four or more mortgaged properties (including this application), either separately or in aggregate.
- Maximum portfolio size of ten mortgaged rental properties, irrespective of lender. This includes mortgages in the applicant’s names, the borrowing limited company or any other limited company where an applicant owns more than 20% of the shares.
- Maximum of four rental properties can be mortgaged with the Society, whether Buy to Let, Limited Company Buy to Let, Holiday Let, Home in Multiple Occupation or a combination. This includes mortgages, either separately or in aggregate, in the applicant’s names, the borrowing limited company or any other limited company where an applicant owns more than 20% of the shares.
- The directors and shareholders named on the application must have a minimum combined 75% shareholding and voting rights.
- The directors and shareholders can only have one company financed to The Society.
- No minimum income requirement (but evidence of income is still required).
- No maximum age at end of term.