Standard Variable Rate Mortgage
RATES CORRECT AS AT 30 August 2023
The Society's Standard Variable Rate (SVR) applies, which is currently
For the remaining term of the mortgage
The overall cost for comparison is
Maximum loan to value
FEES AND CHARGES WILL APPLY, SOME OF WHICH ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, SEE BELOW.
A mortgage of £31,000.00 payable over 25 years on our Standard Variable Rate for the mortgage term of 25 years at our current rate of 8.24% (variable) would require 300 monthly payments of £243.97.
The total amount payable would be £73,190.60 made up of the loan amount plus interest of £42,190.60 and application fee £0, product fee £0, valuation fee £0, funds transfer fee £35.
The overall cost for comparison is 8.6% APRC representative.
This representative example assumes a mortgage completion date on the 1st day of a calendar month.
The above representative example is for illustration purposes only and may vary depending on your personal circumstances.
- Interest calculated daily.
- Maximum loan £600,000.
- When you're applying for an interest only mortgage, please be aware that you'll need to have a credible repayment strategy in place to pay off the loan and any interest accrued under the mortgage at the end of the term.
- Free standard valuation up to £560 .
- This product is not available to interest only applications.
- Unlimited capital repayments are allowed.
- No Early Repayment Charges apply.
Application Fee (payable on application - non-refundable) (payable on application - non-refundable)
Product Fee (payable on application - this is refundable should the mortgage not complete) (payable on application - this is refundable should the mortgage not complete)
Mortgage Exit Fee