Vote for Leeds Building Society in the Financial Adviser Service Awards
We’re committed to providing a great service to brokers and your clients. After helping us achieve a 5 Star rating in 2022, we’ve listened to your feedback and made even more changes to improve our customer journey.
A great way to show you appreciate our improvements is to vote for us in the 2023 Financial Adviser Service Awards. Read on for a recap on some of the ways we’ve supported you over the past 12 months.
What we’ve done
- Leading app-to-offer times – development of systems and processes means the Society now achieves some of the leading service times in the market.
- Enhanced affordability – improved affordability on new build, low EPC rated properties.
- Experian Boost – using free Open Banking service to assess a wider range of regular debit payments and boost credit ratings.
- Broker Chat – expanded our team of designated live chat telephone BDMs to answer your queries without the need for a call.
- Connected – we’re now integrated to all the major sourcing systems, saving brokers time, reducing the need to rekey most information and improving compliance.
- Enhanced calculator – mortgage calculator provides more accurate affordability assessment.
- FTB support – enhanced range of 95% LTV mortgages helping us deliver approximately one in three of all our mortgages to first time buyers.
- Loan size increase - increased our maximum loan sizes across higher LTV bands.
- Improved criteria search – partnering with Mortgage Brain to make it quicker and easier for brokers to find what they need on our intermediary website.
What can you do to help us?
We’re committed to improving our service by listen and acting on your feedback. Please vote for us in the 2023 Financial Adviser Service Awards.
THIS INFORMATION IS FOR USE BY FCA AUTHORISED INTERMEDIARIES ONLY AND MUST NOT BE DISTRIBUTED TO POTENTIAL BORROWERS