If you are an existing mortgage customer you may be able to borrow more money against your property. The additional money could be used to make repairs or improvements to your home or even for a special purchase.
Important things you need to know:
- There are no product or arrangement fees.
- You can borrow up to 90% of your home's value including your existing mortgage.
- If you have an interest only mortgage, additional borrowing can only be taken out on a capital and interest basis unless the LTV of all the borrowing is less than 60% (or 75% for part & part mortgages).
- Your additional borrowing will be secured against your home.
- A revaluation may be required.
If you would like to speak to one of our advisors about borrowing more simply call us.
During your appointment you will be asked a number of questions to help us understand your circumstances and assess affordability and based on the information you provide, our qualified advisor will recommend the best product we have available for you.
The mortgaged property (which may be your home) may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage