Here are the options that are available to you
We won't provide any recommendations and won't assess your income and outgoings.
We'll provide clear information to help you make the right decision for you.
You're eligible to proceed online if:
- Your mortgage payments are up to date
- The mortgage you want to change is secured on your residential home
- Your mortgage is on capital and interest repayment method
- For Term Extensions, your term must not extend beyond retirement (maximum retirement age 70)
- Maximum term doesn’t exceed 40 years (Term Extension only and from the original mortgage start date)
- You've made at least 1 mortgage payment
You need to speak to us first if:
- Your current mortgage deal ends within 6 months
- Your payment is not collected by Direct Debit
- If your mortgage has more than 1 part
- You have a Shared Ownership mortgage and consent is needed from another party such as a housing association (Term Extension only)
- You have less than 12 months remaining on your mortgage term
- You're currently on a variable rate mortgage with no early repayment charges. A product transfer may be more appropriate for you
Our dedicated Mortgage Charter number is 0800 072 8738
We’ll need a few details from you about your existing mortgage so we can give you an example of what your payment could be.
Calculate and Apply will take you to a third party calculator for your example payment followed by a Leeds Building Society log in if you decide to proceed.Calculate and Apply
Frequently asked questions
The mortgaged property (which may be your home) may be repossessed if you don’t keep up repayments on your mortgage.