How to make a payment
To make payments into your building society account, please use the details below:
Take extra care with your account details
It’s always important to take extra care when it comes to sharing your account details. Whilst you may receive a letter from us about changes to your sort code and paying in details, please be alert to the possibility of banking scams from elsewhere.
- Never share your secure details (such as user name or full password) with anyone.
- Never send any confidential account information via email or phone – we will never ask you to do this.
- Never transfer your money out of your account at the request of an unknown caller. We will never ask you to do this over the phone or by email. If you’re unsure, please call us on 03451 960 790.
- Never let someone you don't know access your computer or mobile devices, especially remotely.
- Don't click on any links in suspicious emails or text messages, delete them from your computer and block the sender’s email address and phone number.
- Don’t feel embarrassed or ashamed – these criminals are clever at tricking and reassuring you.
- Be suspicious of any unexpected calls, texts or emails from third parties asking for personal information.
- Think twice before sharing personal information on social media sites and check your privacy settings. The more private, the safer you are.
If you get an email asking you to change your paying in details that’s not from firstname.lastname@example.org – or you’re worried it may be a scam – then please get in touch with us on 03451 960 790.