Buy to Let
If you have an existing Buy to Let (BTL) or Holiday Let mortgage with us you may be able to borrow more money against your property. The additional money could be used to make repairs or improvements to your property or to help fund additional property purchases.
Important things you need to know:
- Available to existing Buy to Let and Holiday Let customers, including Portfolio Landlords.
- There are no product or arrangement fees.
- You can borrow up to 75% of the property's value including your existing mortgage.
- The rental income must cover the total borrowing required using the current BTL calculation.
- Your additional borrowing will be secured against your property.
- A revaluation may be required.
If you would like to speak to one of our advisors about borrowing more simply call us.
During your appointment you will be asked a number of questions to help us understand your circumstances and assess affordability and based on the information you provide, our qualified advisor will confirm the options available to you.
The mortgaged property (which may be your home) may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage