Changes to how you log in
You can now choose your own username and password instead of using your customer number. Next time you log in you'll be asked to create your new login details.
To help you with this we've created a short video.
Setting up new details
To set up your new details just follow the steps below:
- Enter your 10 digit customer number
- To verify you we'll ask for your date of birth, surname and 3 characters from your password (call us if you need to reset your password)
- Confirm your contact details
- Enter the verification codes we've sent to your mobile (if you've provided one) and email
- Create your new username and password
- Set up your memorable questions (these help us make sure it’s you when you want to access your account in the future)