How do I register for online access to my account(s)?
Online access is available in most cases, and there’s loads of great reasons for registering. It means you can check your balance and transactions, update your personal details, make changes to nominated accounts and request withdrawals. All from the comfort of your own home.
To get set up, head to the Member Login page and select Register. Then follow the simple steps.
If you have any trouble, see how to register for online services - there’s a video you might find helpful.
Just to let you know, there are some accounts you won’t be able to view or manage online. If you’d like to know what these are, please get in touch.
How do I change my password and memorable questions?
To change your password and memorable questions, you’ll need to log in to your online account. Once you’re in, head to ‘Personal Details’.
As well as your password and memorable questions, in this section you can also change your phone number and email address, and request to change your address.
I have forgotten my password - what should I do?
Don’t worry, we’ve all been there! If you’ve forgotten your password you can easily reset it online. Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Member Login
- Select Login.
- Enter your username. If you don’t have a username you’ll need to give us a call. If you can’t remember your username, find out what to do if you’ve forgotten your username.
- On the enter password screen, select ‘I’ve forgotten my password’.
- Answer your memorable questions.
Check your email – we’ll send you a link to reset your password.
I have forgotten my username - what should I do?
No worries, it’s easily done! If you’ve forgotten your username or it isn’t being recognised when you log in, you can sort that easily online. Just follow these simple steps:
- Head to the Member Login
- Select Login.
- At the bottom of the page select ‘I’ve forgotten my username’.
- To make sure it’s really you, we’ll ask for your name, address, date of birth and your 10 digit account. You can find your account number in your passbook or in recent letters from us.
- Check your email - this is where we’ll send your username.
Don’t have a username? You can set one up using your customer number through the Member Login page, by selecting register. Not sure what your customer number is? See I’ve forgotten my customer number.
I have forgotten my customer number - what should I do?
To find out your customer number you’ll need to give us a call. We’ll ask you to go through some security checks before we share your customer number.
If you’ve already registered and set up login details, you won’t be able to use your customer number to log in. You’ll have to use the username you set up.