You may have registered yourself, or if you've ever opened a savings account or applied for a mortgage online, we'll automatically have registered you for online services. You would have also received an email from us at the time of registration.
If you try to register using the details of an existing account, we'll let you know that you already have access.
Online access is available in most cases, and there’s loads of great reasons for registering. It means you can check your balance and transactions, update your personal details, make changes to nominated accounts and request withdrawals.
To get set up, head to the online registration page.
If you have any trouble, see how to register for online services.
Just to let you know, there are some accounts you won’t be able to view or manage online. These include:
- Children’s accounts
- Charity accounts
- Client line
- Self Invested Personal Pensions
- Insurance products
To change your password and memorable questions, you’ll need to log in to your online account. Once you’re in, head to ‘Personal Details’.
As well as your password and memorable questions, in this section you can also change your mobile number, email address and postal address.
No worries, it’s easily done! If you’ve forgotten your username or it isn’t being recognised when you log in, you can sort that online. Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to the login page.
- At the bottom of the page select ‘I’ve forgotten my username’.
- To make sure it’s you, we’ll ask for your name, postcode, date of birth and account number. For savings accounts, you’ll find your 10-digit account number in your passbook, on your statements or on letters from us. If you have a mortgage with us, you can find your 8-digit account number on your statements or on letters from us.
- Check your email - this is where we’ll send your username.
Don't have a username? If you used your customer number last time you logged into online services, you'll need to create a username the next time you log in.
Don’t worry, we’ve all been there! If you’ve forgotten your password you can easily reset it online. Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to the login page.
- Enter your username. If you can't remember your username, read the 'I've forgotten my username' section above. If you use a customer number to log in, you’ll need to contact us to reset your password.
- On the password screen, select ‘I’ve forgotten my password’.
- Answer your memorable questions.
- Check your email – we’ll send you a link to reset your password.